The Best, Trustworthy and Affordable Car Rental Agency in Kenya
Drive Kenya Ltd invests heavily in offering 4×4 Car Hire with a driver in Kenya and other East African countries furthermore being the leading car rental agency in the region we propose to our important customers the perfect vehicle depending on what you want to do because our team has a lot of knowledge about the region and the roads so just trust us and we advise you on what vehicle to use your trip to Kenya in case you not sure of what to use.
Drive Kenya Ltd has well-trained and experienced staff with a lot of knowledge about the area and all the attractions in Kenya and other neighboring countries.
Hire a 4×4 vehicle with or without a driver in Kenya
The best way to explore Kenya and its neighboring countries is by going on a self-drive safari. Going with a 4×4 vehicle in Kenya’s wildness is such an amazing experience and fun! You will have full control of the off-road vehicle as you get to grips with the techniques and skills required to tackle all terrains!
If you want to feel nature and the real African wilderness, we have 4×4 camping vehicles that come with all equipment you will need at your campsite. Still, if you prefer to stay in the comfort of the hotels and lodges in the country, we can help you book any accommodation facility in the region.
4x4s in Kenya
Toyota Land Cruiser VX
The Toyota land cruiser VX/V8 is equipped with a rooftop tent and a full set of camping gear. The vehicle is available for self-drive hire and can also be offered with a driver at a very affordable rate.
Affordable and Trustworthy Car Hire in Kenya & East Africa
All our vehicles are in perfect condition and well-serviced and all our drivers/tour guides are experienced and well-trained.
Hiring a good vehicle for self-drive in Kenya means having maximum cargo space, the right amount of seats, or the perfect way to enjoy Kenya’s amazing wildlife. All in all, hiring a vehicle means a lot of several things to several different people.
Standard included in the car rental:
Insurance with standard excess
24-hour emergency service in case of a breakdown
Kenya Road maps
4×4 Explanation and test drive
Tips and advice
Free airport and hotel transfers around Kampala and Entebbe
Finding the Best Rental Car for Your Money
Hiring a good vehicle for your drive in Kenya means having maximum cargo space, the right amount of seats, or the perfect way to enjoy Kenya’s amazing wildlife. All in all, hiring a vehicle means a lot of several things to several different people.
Most clients consider fuel economy and getting low prices on car rentals. Economical small vehicles like the Toyota Rav4, Corolla, or Toyota wish will be the perfect choice for those traveling on a budget.
Other clients are travelling in a group with a lot of friends, family to children, which means a large car with enough seating is perfect for them. In this case vehicles like super custom, Toyota Hiace and other types of mini-vans comes to the rescue.
Then there are several occasions in which safaris or work trips call for something a little special and more fun for example, in case you planning to visit remote area of the country, a 4×4 vehicle is a must.
– No hidden costs – we clearly state what is included and excluded in the price and what the optional activities are.-
– We believe in responsible tourism. It is a philosophy designed to bring about constructive social, cultural, environmental, and economic consequences to the areas in which we operate. Through us, you are assisting local businesses, job creation, cultural development programs, and various environmental groups.
– As owner-run, we pride ourselves in personalized service excellence and great flexibility at all times.
– Being Africans, our drivers are friendly, knowledgeable and have a passion for Africa and its people.
– All guides undergo comprehensive training courses that include not only all aspects of wildlife and nature guiding but also the finer details like preparing campfire meals and general safari etiquette.
– We have vehicle back-up facilities along the various routes.